There’s a lot of misunderstood ‘hormone-talk’ being thrown around out there…so I want you to have the right information, from a female doctor and women’s sexual health expert who cares!
I hope you had a chance to check out my two earlier introductory blogs on hormones. Each of these contain a short, easy to understand video as well.
The first one provides some info as to, “what the heck is a hormone anyway?”
The second introductory blog is focused on “how your reproductive hormones change every 30 days“.
Now, something that’s near-and-dear to all of our hearts:
Let’s talk about how our hormones decrease as we age
Understanding Hormone Decline As We Age
- What causes hormone imbalance as we age (hint: it has nothing to do with our diets)
- How our hormone decline can cause ovarian resistance and what that means to fertility.
- How estrogen dominance can occur, and why it makes us bloat, gain weight, have skin problems, and more.
- Why these imbalances are normal even though you may feel like you’re losing your mind, sanity, or ‘you-ness’
- That there is hope! Some common approaches to addressing these hormone imbalances naturally…
BUT BEST OF ALL…
You’ll learn about the underlying causes of hormone imbalance…answering the ‘why’ in this all-too-common question:
“Why do I feel like my body is turning against me?”
So watch today’s video. And consider sharing with the special ladies in your life…
And for those of you in the Twitter universe, here’s an easy way to share…
I hope you are enjoying this series of blogs and videos on the topic of women’s hormones and sexual health. I am covering many more key topics in other blogs, including estrogen, pelvic floor health, incontinence and more, even how our happiness with our lives and loves is even affected by all of this!…
And if you haven’t heard about the significant health benefits for women of a Keto-Alkaline® diet, please take a peek at this article! (you can download a free ebook as well).
And did you take my Eve Quiz yet? Your very own “snapshot” of your current sexual and pelvic health!
In 2 minutes flat, you’ll get a score (from 0 to 70 – where lower is better) that represents an assessment of your sexual and pelvic health. Once you know your starting number, it’s much easier to improve!
And hope you’ll check back to this blog often.