On this episode of The Girlfriend Doctor, we had a conversation with the lovely Teri Cochrane. Teri is the CEO and Founder of the Global Sustainable Health Institute. But more than that, she is a international thought leader in longevity and some would even call her a “spiritual scientist”, and if you tune in, you will find out why!
Teri and I discussed many important topics regarding menopause like the dangers of endocrine disruptors like DES, to the emotional and generational traumas that are passed down from mother to fetus. But one topic of discussion that was different was how important it is to do the spiritual work for the inner-body. Our bodies are literally made up energy and when we take good care of our energy, it radiates. When we radiate, we are operating at a high vibrational frequency, and Teri puts a strong emphasis on this because many of us are not conscious enough of our energy.
We need to constantly be conscious of what we are consuming, not just physically but mentally as well. Everything from the food we eat, to the water we drink, to the stuff we consume through our phones and computers, everything needs to have a meter! If one really wants to take a deeper dive into the world of inner-body work you should definitely check out Teri’ website and book, The Wildatarian Diet, sold everywhere books are available!
KEY TAKEAWAYS (with timestamps):
- [6:01] Teri’s secrets to longevity and biohacking
- [10:14] R3 PROGRAM: Repattern, Restore, Reclaim
- [14:14] How endocrine disruptors affects mid-life transition
- [21:21] Operating at a high vibrational frequency is real health
- [23:55] Consequences of endocrine disruptors through the decades
- [31:13] Our inner-body is just as important as our outer-body