Today my good friend, Dr. Angeli Akey, and I answer a question from listener Katherine.
“What can I do to increase my sex drive? I want to want sex again.”
What a great question! So many women ask me, “Where did that feeling go?” And it turns out there is a perfectly legitimate biological reason for your decreased libido. There is a connection between your libido and your hormones.
Dr. Akey is a triple-board certified physician, and author. She created one of the first integrative medicine programs and has a host of accolades.
It’s important to both of us to customize care for patients because “one-size-fits-all” doesn’t work for dresses and it certainly doesn’t work for hormones either.
If you’re wondering WHY your interest in sex has decreased as you have gotten older, even if you’re only in your late 30s, you’ll find the answer in this episode.
You’ll also discover:
- Who “wins” the battle between “synthetic” and “natural” hormones; which is best?
- What a “pro-life” hormone is!
- The big myth you may have heard if you don’t have a uterus...what you really need to know
- The prescription that causes the patients of Dr. Akey’s husbands to send her flowers!
- The 5 steps that will reduce uncomfortable and frustrating symptoms of menopause
- And lots more…
I hope this episode not only answers this common question, but gives you steps to resolve it!
Get your copy of Dr. Akey's book, Kick COVID-19 to the Curb.