Salad wraps are the perfect lunches during those hot summer days. I love switching the wraps from leafy greens to nori, the combinations are endless!
Serves: 2 to 4
- 2–3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced scallions
- 4 tablespoons chopped dill
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cans (7.5 ounces each) wild salmon, drained
- 4 medium collard leaves, stem removed at the base of leaf (could also use nori wrap or large leaf kale or other greens)
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, celery, scallions, dill, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Fold in salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/4 of the mixture in the center of a collard leaf, then fold in the sides and roll like a burrito.
Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!