- 8 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk or cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp of Monk fruit (or stevia if you prefer)
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dried coconut flakes (optional)
- Prepare large casserole dish with approximately 1 1/2 inches of water.
- Whisk eggs and spices and Monk fruit together.
- Add in coconut milk and almond milk and whisk again.
- Use a strainer to strain the mixture into the dishes that you're going to make a custard in.
- Discard the lumps in the strainer; this will give you a nice smooth custard.
- Top the custard with dried coconut flakes if desired.
- Bake in a 350 oven for approximately one hour.