A little sweet, a little spicy and a whole lot of goodness! Have fun with your protein shakes and add other alkaline ingredients. In this blend, I love using Dr. Kellyann’s Vanilla Collagen Shake and Protein Powder.
- 1/2 to 1 cup water, coconut milk (not canned) or almond milk, unsweetened and carrageenan-free
- 1/4 avocado or 3/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 scoop Dr. Kellyann’s Vanilla Collagen Shake or vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh, frozen or canned without sugar
- 5 to 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger, peeled grated
- 2 handful baby spinach
- About 1 cup chopped Ice
Pour the liquids into blender first then add all other ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy. If shake is too thick, add more water, coconut milk or almond milk to reach desired consistency.