This is a new favorite in my home! Plus the colors are fantastic and it stores great.
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 pound green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 medium to large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup Veganaise or other dairy-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine cabbage, onion, and carrot in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Veganaise, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing onto vegetables and toss until thoroughly combined.
- Garnish top with a sprinkle of paprika.
Its time to try some delicious & healthy recipes! Click here to get 15 of Dr.Anna’s Favorite Keto-Green recipes.