by Mary H
- 1 – 1 1/2 c water
- 1 scoop Keto-Alkaline protein shake mix
- 4 raw almonds
- 1 walnut (brain food!)
- 1 T raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 – 1 1/2 T chia, flax and hemp seeds mix (All seeds and nuts soaked and rinsed)
- 1 t coconut oil
- 1 large handful of raw baby spinach
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/4 t curry powder
- 1/4 t turmeric
- 1/4 t garam masala
- 1/4 t coriander
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 small pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 avocado
Blend all together. ENJOY.
Mighty Maca® Plus would be a great addition if you haven’t already had yours, but since I always drink that on arising, I don’t ever add it.
The amount of spices used will vary with their freshness and personal taste.
I use less oil because I have added avocado, nuts and seeds.
Want to try more recipes? Click here to get 15 of Dr. Anna's Favorite Keto-Green recipes.