If you want to make your salad heartier, this is the perfect cobb combination. It’s so good, you’ll crave it later.
- 1 head lettuce (Romaine or butter) or escarole, torn, or 1
- bunch watercress
- Dressing of choice, enough to coat salad (see page 000)
- 1 pound organic roasted turkey breast, cubed or cut into
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hard-boiled
- large organic cage-free
- eggs, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 4 radishes, halved and sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup sprouts
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with dressing. Place the dressed greens on a large serving dish.
- Place the turkey on top, forming a row down the middle.
- In strips on either side of the turkey, place the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with additional dressing, if desired.
Love this recipe! Get 15 of Dr. Anna's Favorite Keto-Green recipes here.