The crisp crunch of the lettuce with the flavorful slightly spicy warm beef and cool creamy avocado is something you’ll want to have at least once a week- it’s that good! This is a fun meal to share with family and friends.
- 1/2 pound free-range
- ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Sauté ground beef with onion, coconut oil, chili powder, and salt.
- Place mixture in lettuce leaves and top with avocado, cilantro, and tomato.
- Roll up like a burrito. (Top with sour cream – optional)
Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!