Would you agree that omelets may be one of the greatest breakfast dishes of all time? From a true omelet connoisseur, I hope you enjoy this Keto Omelet wrap as much as I do.
- 2 large organic cage-free eggs
- 2 tablespoons organic cheese (optional) (I omit this as am dairy sensitive)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon organic ghee
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium scallion, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and season with salt and pepper and beat well with a whisk or fork.
- In a small bowl, mix the cheese with chopped chives. Set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add the ghee. Pour the eggs into the pan and cook, using a spatula to bring in the egg from the sides toward the center for the first 30 seconds, for 1–2 minutes. Be sure not to overcook.
- Add in the cheese (optional) and chives.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate and spread with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the salmon, avocado, spinach and scallion, and fold into a wrap.
Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!