This classic is a basic keto-green salad that always satisfies. Jazz it up anytime with other keto-green ingredients and never get bored of your salads!
- 4 handfuls fresh greens (can use any super greens like kale, parsley, dandelion, spinach, etc.)
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- Dressing, enough to coat salad (see page TK)
- Sprouts (broccoli or other)
- Sunflower seeds or slivered almonds
- 4 pieces salmon, chicken, tuna, or beef; 4 servings sardines; or 4 servings hard-boiled eggs, each sliced in half
- In a mixing bowl, combine vegetables and toss with dressing.
- Arrange on 4 plates and top each with sprouts, sunflower seeds or almonds, and your choice of protein.
You don’t want to miss 15 of Dr. Anna's Favorite Keto-Green recipes. Click here.