This is one of the most popular dishes in my home. Perfect for a veggie meal or side dish.
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/2–1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a glass baking dish, combine the vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, blend the butter with garlic, sea salt, and allspice. Pour butter mixture over veggies and combine well.
- Add pine nuts or slivered almonds to the mixture of veggies
- Bake for 45 minutes or all veggies are soft. Eat hot or cold.
- Optional: Add a protein of choice to serve alongside.
Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!