Simply perfection: Little ingredients, big flavor. There’s nothing like the power of fresh herbs.
- 4 bone-in skin-on organic or pasture-raised chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh herbs (rosemary and thyme are delicious)
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place on parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine softened butter, half of minced herbs, garlic, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Rub approximately 1 tablespoon herb butter underneath the skin of each chicken part.
- Drizzle the chicken with a little olive oil and rub over the skin. Sprinkle with remaining herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375°F and bake an additional 30 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer reads 180°F or juices run clear.