Coriander may be beef’s best friend, they are a perfect match! I don’t eat much red meat but when I do, it’s usually this. Delicious!
- 2 ribeye steaks, 6 to 8 ounces each
- Ground coriander
- Butter or organic ghee
- Cover each side of the steak with a generous coating of coriander, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and add butter or ghee.
- Cook steaks for about 3 minutes on each side, allowing a nice crust to form on each side. Remove from pan and let rest 5 minutes before carving.
- Serve with a side of cruciferous vegetables or cauliflower mash and a side salad.
Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!