When I’m craving sweet and savory, this is my go-to salad. Especially when it’s berry season!
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: N/A
Serves 2 to 4
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 pound chicken, cooked, chilled, and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1 large avocado, pitted and cubed
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Shallot Balsamic Vinaigrette (recipe found below)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients and serve.
SHALLOT BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 medium shallot, minced
- A pinch of sea salt
- Whisk together all ingredients until fully combined. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Amount per serving: Calories: 487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33.3g 43%; Saturated Fat 5.7g 29%; Cholesterol 87mg 29%; Sodium 101mg 4%; Total Carbohydrate 12.6g 5%; Dietary Fiber 5.9g 21%; Total Sugars 3.2g; Protein 36.8g; Vitamin D 0mcg 0%; Calcium 85mg 7%; Iron 3mg 15%; Potassium 828mg 18%
Perfect time to get 15 of Dr. Anna's Favorite Keto-Green recipes. Click here.