I recently had the opportunity to sit down and talk with my good friend JJ Virgin about her new book, Miracle Mindset. Listen to our interview (and get your free gift from JJ, below, as well)!
JJ and I go back a long way! Our lives have been intertwined for over a decade now, and for that I am incredibly grateful.
Miracle Mindset is about a huge tragedy in JJ’s life, when her 16-year-old son Grant was in a brutal hit-and-run car accident and his doctors told JJ to just “let him go”.
JJ is best known for her bestsellers, The Virgin Diet and Sugar Impact Diet, but fighting for her son’s life inspired a new focus on mindset and the power of courage, strength, and resilience to help you not just survive, but thrive during life’s hardest moments.
MIRACLE MINDSET COVERS THE 7 POWERFUL LESSONS SHE LEARNED.
Become the victim…or fight
During our interview JJ discussed how each of us faces challenges in our lives…and reaches a point where we either have to become the victim…or fight. And that if you choose to fight you can learn to build resilience and do more than just survive…you can thrive.
She talked about the key attributes she sees in people who thrive as they deal with bad things happening in their lives. What she found out, in regards to the hurdle many people face, was very surprising. Listen to the interview to hear about how so many people feel.
JJ also discussed 3 key habits that helped her during her son’s health crisis…and that continue to help her today, in maintaining her miracle mindset.
- Gratitude journal writing each and every morning (and also, reflecting on the “wins” of each day…no matter how small!
- A collaborative mindset…and the ability to ask for and receive help (even if that exposes vulnerability)
- Extreme self-care
I am thrilled that she is sharing this story with us during our interview… y’all this is not easy stuff for a mom to talk about!
LISTEN TO OUR INTERVIEW
JJ’s special gift to you (develop YOUR own miracle mindset!)
JJ also has a gift for you, free registration for her Miracle Mindset Training Event Previously recorded on Feb 25th.
She’s ready to show you how to build your own positive, resilient mindset so that no battle is ever too big!
Register now to Watch her Live Training event previously recorded on February 25
The Live Training includes the following topics and speakers:
- An awesome “bounce back” mindset hack with Sonia Ricotti
- How to ride the 90-second wave with Dr. Joan Rosenberg
- Inspiring success stories from other Miracle Mindset students
- Simple Tai Chi relaxation exercise with Dr. Pedram Shojai
- The incredible science behind stress and mindset with Dr. Heidi Hanna
- Interviews with my heroes, my sons Bryce and Grant
- The most important lesson I learned during Grant’s recovery
- The #1 thing you can do in just minutes to make every single day a great one
Pearls from JJ in creating a miracle mindset and making these healthful disciplines that we know we should be doing, habits that carry us through the traumas we will face in life.
I encourage my readers to view our interview (two gals chatting away on some very sensitive topics) and share the message as we build a healthier community of loving generous people creating healthier children in the process.
And after viewing the interview (about ½ hr in length) don’t forget to grab your free gift from JJ (your free registration to her LIVE Training Event)