Easy to make and satisfied for hours. My girls make this all the time for a quick lunch.
- 4 avocados, halved and pitted
- 3 cans (4 1/2 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the “bowl” area. Place the scooped avocado into a medium bowl. Mash it with a fork.
- Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl.
- Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop the tuna mixture into the avocado bowls and enjoy!
Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!