We all know yogurt and berries make a wonderful couple but this combo gives them a little more pizazz. Truly is a treat, this bowl of delight can be enjoyed for breakfast as well as dessert!
- 1 cup organic plain yogurt or dairy free yogurt.
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1 cup chopped nuts, any type
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1–2 teaspoons xylitol, monk fruit, or stevia to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Top with dash of ground cinnamon if desired.
Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!