Just because you live a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some Keto-Green pancakes every now and then. It always feels like a celebration in my house when these pancakes are made, pancake party!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large organic cage-free eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon organic ghee
- 2–3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1–2 cups fresh berries, your choice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons organic whipped cream (optional)
- Combine the almond flour, coconut, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine the almond milk, vanilla, and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the egg mixture, mixing well.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add the ghee, and swirl to coat the pan. Ladle a few spoonfuls of pancake batter into the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes, until golden.
- Heat the almond butter until warm and drizzle a spoonful over each stack of pancakes. Garnish with berries and serve.
Time to try some delicious recipes! Click here to get 15 of Dr. Anna’s Favorite Keto-Green recipes.