Guest: Katie Humphrey, Revolution of You Master
She is going to help you lay the foundation for your most beautiful, gorgeous, prosperous self.
Here are some juicy tidbits
- What is a “Revolution of You” statement
- How it will help you to get more of what you want this year
- Why it’s important for you to hold onto desire but release the outcome
- How negative emotions are acidic and why this can lead to chronic disease
- How to channel anger into motivation to live in the true spirit of you
- What is emotional detox and why it’s so important
- Why to go on a fast…a negativity fast that is!
Katie Humphrey is a personal coach, professional speaker, author of Revolution of You and spokesperson for PCOS Insulite Laboratories. Katie Humphrey coaches clients around the world to create a healthy, vibrant lifestyle.
Her dynamic Revolution of You community helps overwhelmed and stressed out women confidently reach their health and weight loss goals without dieting or participating in any punishing regimes. Katie’s clients learn how to look and feel their absolute best by creating simple and fun everyday habits.
Katie has been interviewed on many radio stations and has been featured in Shape.com, The Couch Potato Diet and is a featured expert on The Alternative Daily and ChickRx, a savvy health and wellness resource for women.
Katie holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Stetson University and is president of JK Humphrey International. She resides in Ocala, Florida with her husband.