In this week’s episode of The Girlfriend Doctor Podcast, we had Bridgit Danner. Bridgit is a certified Functional Diagnostic Practitioner and author. This conversation covered topics such as gut bacteria, immune disorders, and birth defects, and how many of these issues derive from toxic mold levels in the body.
Bridgit’s interest in natural health grew from an interest in protecting the environment. She’s very educated on the environment, so when an environmental illness was developed at her home in Portland, Oregon, and they lost everything in their home due to toxic mold, she knew she had to get to the bottom of this serious issue.
Bridgit covered many ways one can prevent and treat toxic mold levels in the body in this episode but one can truly go in-depth on the subject in her new book, The Ultimate Toxic Mold Recovery Guide.
- [7:13]: What transpired Bridget to write a book about toxic mold
- [11:07]: Diagnosing toxic mold syndrome
- [15:00]: At-home mold toxicity level tests
- [21:13]: Environmental factors that affect the immune system
- [25:00]: Treatment for mold toxicity levels in the body
- [34:57]: Dr. Anna’s Book: The Ultimate Toxic Mold Recovery Guide