Gynecologist and Womens Sexual Health Expert Reveals How You Can Rediscover Youthful Sensuality and Reignite Your Relationship...
No Matter How "Old" You Are!
To: Women experiencing loss of sensuality, but have a strong desire to get it back!
From the Desk of Dr. Anna Cabeca,Gynecologist and Women’s Health Expert:
Many of my female patients (both married and single) in their mid-30s, 40s, and 50s+, complain about their lack of interest in sexual intimacy. They say, "I love my partner, but I just don't feel like having sex! What is wrong with me?"
These women are suffering and frustrated, and they all tell me that they want their “sexual spark” back! They confide that they want to feel sensual and have that thriving sexual energy that sparks intimacy.
Does this sound familiar? If so, don’t despair. It is quite common for women of any age to experience this before and after menopause. And let me assure you that there is good news. You CAN feel sensual, look fabulous, and live passionately —regardless of your age!
How do I know?
For many years, I struggled with low libido, loss of sexual interest, and a general lack of “zest”. Determined to “get my groove back,” I developed a program to heal myself, and then turned around to help thousands of women in my private practice do the same.
Now I want to share these same tools with you, because all women should have the opportunity to live with passion, confidence, joy, and purpose!
Should YOU be on this webinar?
Yes, if any of the following applies to you:
- You have lost sexual response
- You want to enhance or recapture your sensuality, passion, joy and playfulness
- You feel disconnected from your partner
- You love your partner, but just don’t feel like having sex
- Physically, you feel something is “off,” but you are told that this is “normal” and expected at your age
- You want to spice up your romance and strengthen the bonds of intimacy with your partner
- You feel like you are just surviving, but not truly living fully engaged with life
On the webinar, I will share with you:
- How your hormones affect your libido
- WHY you’ve lost sexual interest
- Why a healthy sex life is important to your overall health
- Powerful strategies for putting the “zest” back in your lifex
- Ways you can start living sensually right NOW!
- Stories of victorious women who have revived their sex drive and started living passionately and with confidence
- How to get more Oxytocin – your love and bonding hormone
- Simple strategies to regain your sexual health in just two weeks!
And, you’ll get the scoop on my BRAND NEW “Sexual CPR” course where I’ll walk you step-by-step through ALL of my simple yet powerful strategies for regaining your sexual spark, feeling alive and sensual again, and reconnecting with your partner (or getting ready to meet that special person).
You don't want to miss out on this one-time webinar, and best of all it's absolutely free! Of course if you enjoy it, I hope you'll enroll in my full program. But the free class itself is content-rich and worth your while, I promise. Just complete the form to the upper right and you'll immediately receive an email with the details.
Meet Dr Anna
Dr. Anna is an Emory University trained, board certified Gynecologist and Obstetrician, as well as board certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative medicine and an expert in Functional Medicine and sexual health.
Dr. Anna frequently lectures nationally and internationally on women’s and men's health issues. She is also a consultant and trainer for other physicians in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement and Functional Medicine Principles.
She is a mother of five, has two horses and a dog, loves to cook, lives in southeast Georgia, and is conversant in four languages. She has travelled the world studying integrative healing modalities and created Mighty Maca, a combination of the world's superfoods as a result of her healing journey.