- 10 ounces unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut or MCT oil
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1/2 pitted date
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 serving maca powder (preferably Dr. Anna’s Mighty Maca Powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- A dash of cloves
- A dash of nutmeg
Coconut Whipped Topping (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
If making the Coconut Whipped Topping, then prepare prior to making the shake.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut cream and vanilla extract. Whisk well until it begins to have a similar consistency to whipped cream (it will not get quite as stiff as whipped cream).
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes before assembling shake.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients for the shake, topped with a handful of ice. Blend until smooth, then top with the Coconut Whipped Topping and enjoy!