Submitted by Stephanie F Berg
- 1 cup of ice cubes – put them in the blender
- 1 scoop of Mighty Maca Plus
- 1+ teaspoon of spirulina
- 1 + teaspoon of chlorella
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tsp of organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lucuma powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- (Or instead of the lucuma add vanilla stevia to sweeten!)
Note: There is already great spirulina and chlorella in the Mighty Maca so you don’t need to add the extra but I love it so I do… plus it adds even more green color for the shamrock effect
Turn the blender on for a couple of minutes until the texture is like ice-cream
Sprinkle the top with raw cacao nibs, bee pollen, coconut pieces and/or goji berries (whatever you like)! Keeps me full for hours!!
Want to try more recipes? Click here to get 15 of Dr. Anna's Favorite Keto-Green recipes.