This shake has everything you need and it’s dressed up in everything I love. Perfect meal on the go!
- 1 scoop Dr. Anna’s Keto-Alkaline Protein Shake powder
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil (medium-chain triglyceride oil) or coconut oil
- 2 scoops Dr. Anna’s Mighty Maca Plus
- Handful of kale
- 1 stalk celery
- ½-inch-thick slice of fresh ginger
- 1/4 avocado
- Dash of cardamom or fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds and flaxseeds (or pumpkin and sunflower seeds)
- 8 ounces water with 3 to 4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- That’s it! Delicious!
Optional: Include some other great-tasting alkaline additions in this smoothie. (Choose one or a few from the list below – you can mix and match to come up with your own delicious recipes)
- Fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or chia seeds, and/or freshly ground flaxseeds
- Almond or cashew butter
- Kale, spinach and/or other greens
- Collagen/protein powder
- Coconut water, coconut milk or coconut flakes
- Vanilla extract
Want to try more recipes? Click here to get 15 of Dr. Anna's Favorite Keto-Green recipes.