If you prepare this is in the morning before you go to work, you will want to kiss yourself when you return home. The most delicious aromas will permeate the air and then you have juicy roast beef slow cooked to perfection waiting for you enjoy.
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 beef roast (1 ½ pounds)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/3 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- Rub roast with pepper and garlic.
- Place roast in slow cooker with tamari, vinegar and dry mustard.
- Cook on slow for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
Love this recipe! Get 15 of Dr. Anna's Favorite Keto-Green recipes here.