Hands down, THE best. Bone broth not only tastes delicious but it’s great anytime of day and packed full of nutrients. It satisfies your taste buds while letting your body rest.
- 2 unpeeled carrots, scrubbed and roughly chopped
- 2 stalks celery, including leafy part, roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 7 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 stalks of cauliflower and or broccoli
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Optional: Add vegetable remnants from your week’s food preps. I love to save them from my prep time and save the stems and extra leaves for my bone broth or alkaline broth.
- Place all the ingredients into a slow cooker. Add water to cover by 1 inch.
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours on low.(Or place in pressure cooker or InstaPot and cook for 60 minutes on high.)
*You can substitute this for Bone Broth anytime.Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!