Did you know that one of the hardest things for people to speak about is MONEY! It is one of those taboo subjects and can often create a rift in a happy marriage. We know that a key to healthy relationships lies in communication, so how do we communicate about money and honor each of us?
Here’s the truth: money is the #1 reason marriages fail.
And it’s such a sad fact… because it’s totally avoidable. I had these issues in my marriage too so I wanted to get money expert Krisstina Wise’s help so I don’t repeat mistakes I made!
I am inviting you to join our intimate conversation on CouchTalk
Listen in here!
Marriage and Money – The Wise Way
Sometimes felt as Taboo, money can separate a couple, but it doesn’t have to be this way. We have to be open about our beliefs about money and discern, are these beliefs healthy or unhealthy. We discuss how to become a WELLTHY WEALTHY COUPLE
- Money conversation- critical to have
- Money can bind us versus separate us and fuel the marriage
- Go from power struggle to power couple
- Create a flow or process to designing your life – plan for life dreams as couple.
- 7 F’s for A Good Life
- 10 P’s for Prosperity
Why is this for you?
What Krisstina found through decades of research is that most people don’t actually know how to talk about money. ESPECIALLY with their spouse. So small, solvable problems grow into much bigger problems and continue to grow until everything breaks.
Getting on the same page about money is a top secret to a happy marriage.
I posed these questions to my dear friend and money expert Krisstina Wise:
- I was the primary bread winner in my marriage and I thought I’d be ok with it, but it caused a rift. What could I have done differently?
- Entering a new marriage, how can everything about our finances be sorted out?
- How do you create partnership around finances?
Join us on Dr. Anna’s CouchTalk – A really favorite interview!!
Both Krisstina and I are passionate about helping couples build long-lasting, rich marriages. That’s what we’ll start talking about!