Grab Dr. Seibel’s ground-breaking FREE ebook, “Changes during the Change: What to Expect and What to Do About It. “ here.
Dr. Mache (MAYsh) Seibel is a leading authority in women’s wellness and menopause and author of The Estrogen Window from Rodale Press, April 2016.
- 20 years Harvard Medical Faculty
- Division Chief – Reproductive Medicine and Infertility
- Director of Fellowship Training Program
- Currently Professor, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Gates Foundation – Grand Challenges Explorations Grant Principal Investigator
- Media Award – North American Menopause Society
- Founder, My Menopause Magazine – in Apple Newsstand and Google Play
- Host for PBS and NYC TV episodes
- Repeatedly voted into Best Doctors in America
- Past Editor-in-Chief of the medical journal Sexuality, Reproduction & Menopause
- Distinguished Alumnus Award – University of Texas Medical Branch
- Multiple National Awards for research, writing, music, and patient education
- Advisory board of Dr. Mehmet Oz’s HealthCorps childhood obesity initiative
I’m excited to share with you some ground breaking information in women’s wellness that is hot off the press and that every woman needs to know about so she can stop feeling confused about hormone therapy. This is great news for millions of women.
- A reevaluation of the 2002 Women’s Health Initiative (WHI) data has revealed that the original studies were interpreted incorrectly. It’s been 15 years since that study gave estrogen a bad rap. Now we know that estrogen has an amazing potential to safely help women.
- According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, taking estrogen alone actually lowers the risk of developing breast cancer.
- Armed with the new information we now have, women can become a partner in their healthcare and work with their healthcare providers to get the treatment that is going to help them the most.
5 Questions Every Woman Should Know Answers To Today
- A lot of us know menopause as a “musical.” Others think of it as hot flashes. When does a woman have to start thinking about menopause?
- How long does menopause last?
- What are some of the things that women can do if they don’t take hormone therapy?
- What happens if you don’t take time to stay well?
- How can a woman become a partner in her own healthcare?
If you would like to open a discussion on how to make hot times into happy times, visit MenopauseQuiz.com and get your personal menopause assessment. It’s the easiest way to discover if your estrogen window has opened.
- None Found