If… thyroid issues, hormones, Fat-igue, Inflam-aging, menopause, mental-pause, men-on-pause is disrupting your life then you don’t want to miss a free webinar on how to get your hormone balance back!
Millions of women suffer with hormone and menopausal symptoms.
We suffer silently with quality of life impacting symptoms…or just aren’t heard.
We do live in a different era than our parents and grandparents and this is effecting us.
When age 48 hit for me…BOOM! Everything changed.
My body exploded in weight, plus I was feeling bitchy, sleepy, itchy, sweaty, bloated, moody AND forgetful… all the time. (We call these the 7 dwarves of menopause)
It was awful!
But rather than just accepting it and getting fatter, grrr… I got into research mode to find the answers. I’m revealing some of what I learned in my free webinar.
It’s where I’ve put together the key pieces to transformation and real needle moving changes.
So, if you’ve been struggling with the negative symptoms of hormones and the menopause transition, then you definitely don’t want to miss the life-changing information.
And what about those life impacting symptoms “down there”!
So many of you silently suffer from these hormone related issues as well:
- vaginal dryness and irritation
- pain during intercourse (some of you even have pain during your pap smear!)
- weakening pelvic floor, so prolapse symptoms
- decreased arousal and sexual satisfaction
- embarrassment and self-esteem issues, even depression (research shows many of us are suffering from this!)
I am here to tell you it doesn’t have to be that way!
There are so many immediate things you can do to improve your sexual health. My webinar talks about many of them, including diet, lifestyle and how to balance key hormones.
AND…there are many things you should be doing today as well.
Here are the things you CAN DO NOW to improve upon your sexual health symptoms
- Maintain a healthy weight: Get on a good keto-alkaline program so you can maintain the healthiest weight for you. A healthy weight will reduce your risk for inflammation and diseases, help keep your hormones balance and will also help with preventing pelvic floor issues (which can mean incontinence, ladies!).
- Locally applied DHEA: My new Julva® restorative cream for the vulva contains DHEA which research shows improves the musculature of all three layers – the deep layers – of the vagina. So your pelvic floor muscles improve (and incontinence can be averted). This action increases the density of collagen fibers in the vaginal wall and stimulates the muscle layer. More than just DHEA, Julva contains restorative ingredients and plant stem cells to help repair the delicate tissue and mucous membranes around the urethra, vagina and rectum.
- Pelvic floor exercises: You can do a lot to keep your pelvic floor strength (which again, can help with the leakage!)…there is a specific exercise called Kegel exercises that can help with this (but many women do them incorrectly!)! Did you see my blog (and video) on how to do Kegel exercises correctly?
And sexual health isn’t just about your physical “lady parts” symptoms..
Check out this link to learn about what other aspects of your life may be causing you issues with intimacy. There are many components to having a loving and sexually fulfilling relationship.