I always say, the healthier you are, the healthier your children are, and the healthier your relationships are.
But everyone is different and everyone’s circumstances are different. There are a lot of variables at play when it comes to being healthy, and I’m not just talking about physical health. I mean body-mind-spirit health.
My guest in this episode of The Girlfriend Doctor Show is Shemane Nugent, an award-winning TV host and producer, a best-selling author, and a healthy lifestyle expert. Shemane’s book is 4 Minutes to Happy: Be Happier, Healthier, and Live the Life of Your Dreams.
Shemane and I talk about how important it is to take a close look at your life: What’s working? What’s not working? Recognize that you have different challenges at different points of your life.
In this interview you’ll discover:
- The illness from which both Shemane and I have suffered, and our roads to recovery
- The most powerful hormone, which is the one you want to cultivate
- How to use just 4 minutes a day to head toward being happy
- What to do during those 4 minutes that can create such powerful shifts
- What Shemane’s morning ritual is right now, as well as her evening ritual, so you can see if it might help you be happier and less stressed
- And so much more!
Watch this episode - and any other past episodes you may have missed. I encourage you to set your timer and take 4 minutes for yourself… right now! :-)