Submitted by Kristel Wiesner
Mighty Maca Kiwi Dressing
- 2 kiwi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons gluten free tamari or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey (or to taste if the kiwi isn’t very sweet)
- 2 scoops Mighty Maca Plus
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 1/4 cups cooked brown rice
- 8 ounces cooked or canned salmon
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup shredded or finely chopped carrots
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup Mighty Maca Kiwi Dressing
- Cilantro for garnish, optional
- To make Mighty Maca Kiwi Dressing first cut kiwis in half. Using a spoon, scoop kiwi flesh into blender container. Add remaining dressing ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
- To make Salmon Bowls first add half of the rice to each of two bowls.
- Top the rice in each bowl with the remaining ingredients: 4 ounces salmon, ½ cup cucumber, ½ cup carrots, 1 sliced kiwi, ½ of a sliced avocado and ¼ cup Mighty Maca Kiwi Dressing.
- If desired garnish with a couple sprigs of cilantro.
- The dressing is delicious on any salad or as a sauce for meat. It will keep in the refrigerator for 5 days.
Like this recipe! You’d love Dr. Anna’s Favorite Keto-Green recipes. Click here.