Whether you're making breakfast for the next few days or preparing for a potluck party, these Keto chorizo egg muffins are perfect savory protein-packed finger foods!
- 3–5 ounces Spanish chorizo (or pancetta or pepperoni)
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 6 large organic cage-free eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese or goat cheese (optional)
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
- Greens (optional)
- Sliced avocado (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Dice the chorizo and place into a hot dry pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until hot and crisped.
- Add the kale to the chorizo and cook for another 5 minutes over medium-low heat until soft.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat.
- Add the chorizo and kale.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the grated cheese (if using).
- Divide the mixture evenly among 10 muffin cups (a silicone muffin pan works best). (Or pour all the mixture into a skillet to make a frittata).
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with sriracha sauce, greens, and/or sliced avocado if desired.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Click here to get 11 of Dr. Anna’s favorite recipes for menopause!