- Spinach (magnesium and folate)
- Peaches, grapefruit, oranges (vitamin C)
- Berries (vitamin C and folate)
- Eggs (protein and B vitamins)
- Lean red meat (zinc)
- Seeds, nuts (selenium, monounsaturated fats)
- Oatmeal (L-arginine)
Here are some foods that will get you in the mood (and why!):
- Pumpkin seeds (zinc for testosterone production; omega-3 for overall sexual health)
- Goji Berries (increase testosterone, improve stamina, mood and well-being)
- Maca (improve performance, increase sperm count and testosterone levels in men, helps women desire sex more frequently)
- Celery (boosts androsterone, an odor-less aphrodisiac in male perspiration)
- Avocado (high in folic acid and vitamin B6, increases libido)
- Garlic (high in allicin which improves blood flow to the sexual organs)
There are many other aphrodisiacs (foods that will help you feel more frisky) like: figs, asparagus, salmon, ginger, oysters, and honey. It is amazing how eating a healthy diet can make you feel better in so many ways. Knowing that eating healthy foods can help you feel more in the mood is just another reason to want to eat well!
Grab some delicious food and your partner and enjoy each other between the sheets!