- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut sweet potatoes up into long strips. I leave the skin on.
- Melt butter, add himalayan sea salt, fresh cracked pepper, and I add some siracha.
- Put the fries in a bowl and pour butter and season over them, mix them up well.
- Lay out parchment paper on your baking sheet (For easy clean-up).
- Spread out the fries so that they are not touching, put them in the oven and cook for 15 minutes on one side, flip them, cook for 15 more minutes. Keep an eye on them, ones that are too thin will blacken too quick and too thick will not cook all the way. So here is your fine art of cooking.
This is our familiy’s favorite. I also like to mix mayo with siracha for a dipping sauce on the side.