Maximizing Your Impact: How to Look, Feel and Live Like a Leader
How can you create:
- A lean, fit body filled with energy and vitality
- A mindset that propels you to be, do and have more
- A dynamic, charismatic and magnetic image that invites people to want what you have
- A lifestyle that not only supports but amplifies your growth
It’s not as hard as you think when you focus on 4 crucial areas that need to be strengthened in order to become your personal/professional best and Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC, FDN The Mojo Coach® will show you how. She’ll share the secrets and strategies you need to know to “get your mojo back”, create that business edge, get you to the top of your game, and live the life you crave…once and for all.
- The 4 crucial areas to strengthen in order to become your physical, mental and emotional best
- How your beliefs, behaviors, habits, relationships and stress level are causing health/wellness or illness/disease…and what to do about it
- How to purposefully, powerfully and passionately lead your group, team or simply your own children
- How to feel in control of your life, excited about your day, confident in your choices and sexy in your clothes
- How to create and live a life by design versus reacting to a life by default
Meet Debi Silber: Debi Silber MS, RD, WHC, FDN The Mojo Coach®, President of Lifestyle Fitness, Inc. and founder of www.TheMojoCoach.com, is a recognized health, weight loss, fitness, wellness, lifestyle and personal development expert. She’s a speaker, spokesperson and author of 2 books recommended by Brian Tracy, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield and many more. Debi’s branded The Mojo Coach® because she’s led countless others to achieve their ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle; inspiring them to “get their mojo back” and helping them transform into their personal and professional best. Her proven COMPLETE Transformation System: Your 5 Step Blueprint to Create Your Ultimate Body, Health and Lifestyle has enabled professionals from all over the world to quickly and finally achieve lasting success in the areas most important to them.
In addition to being a highly credentialed and awarded health expert, Debi has her own line of deliciously healthy Mojo Fuel Bars™, is a featured expert on nearly 20 websites, is a popular radio guest, is quoted regularly online and in print, and has also contributed to the Dr. Oz show, Shape, Self, Health, Working Mother, Psychology Today, WebMD, Yahoo Shine, Ladies Home Journal, MSN, Woman’s World and Glamour to name a few.