Guest: Dr. Mikell S. Parsons
She’s going to give us the scoop!
- Why detox is key to reducing cellulite
- Healthy breasts need regular, healthy detoxification
- Got cankles? Learn how to get your ankles back
- Do you have poop to be proud of?
- Why you might be binge eating and drinking
- How to get your thyroid working better
- Ways to take irritable and grumpy cells back to happy cells
- Got gallbladder issues? Dr. Mikell can help
Dr. Mikell Suzanne Parsons is a doctor of Chiropractic, a Certified Clinical Nutritionist and a Diplomate of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition and Neurology. Formerly, she was Assistant Professor of Clinical Sciences at the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic and Naturopathic Medicine in Bridgeport, Connecticut where she taught women’s health, obstetrics, gynecology, geriatrics and EENT.
She is a contributing author of the critically acclaimed textbook “Instant Access to Chiropractic Guidelines and Protocols” and Dr. Claudia Anrig’s “Second Edition of the Pediatric Chiropractic Textbook”. Dr. Parsons currently serves as a board member for the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP), and is the founder of the Natural Path Health Center in Fresno, California where she continues to specialize in chiropractic, nutrition and chiropractic neurology.